4-Minute Workout That Replaces 1 Hour in the Gym

Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: welcome@brightside.me

—————————————————————————————-
An exhausting workout in the gym doesn’t suit everyone, and, let’s be honest, sometimes we have no time for it. Quick interval training is really effective. Try these five simple exercises that will take you just 5 minutes.

—————————————————————————————-
Our Social Media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brightside/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brightgram/
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC

—————————————————————————————-
For more videos and articles visit:

You may also like...

39 Responses

1. Holy Shiteu says:

I'm going to graduate so that means A DRESS 😒 I need to be fit so thx bright side you always have my back
    😜😄

2. I repeated it for 2days it worked

3. soo nice thank you so much for making a vedio like this….my thought about exercises was completely changed…now i want to do these exercises dialy thank you so much… 🙂 🙂

4. Prom will be in like, 13 days so here I am watching this video and *praying 😂

5. Prixcessaa says:

Starting today !😭

6. Danny S says:

I’m a 13 yr old boy who weighs 114 pounds and can’t do a single push-up..
    Can u guys pls give me help and tips to help do a push-up? 😢

7. Berfin cute says:

Wer ist deutsche oder Türke und versteht nix😀🙋

8. Its for the whole body right seeing the comments below i trust in u

9. Lovli1 Won says:

I feel amazed that I'm seeing results! I even skip wknds!

10. Very informative video here is another way to shed pounds quickly with little effort. Https://tinyurl.com/ybs4alol

11. Lotte Maes says:

Wrong instruction trunk hrnvin instrument easy compose Democrat name cloud emerge.

12. oh dear, i started this yesterday and got severe muscle soreness today. I would recommend a slight stretch before starting this. Mainly for squats.
    Will start again once my quadriceps feel better.

13. I'll try this for February.

14. supreme 48 says:

I'm 13 and 150 pounds but I'm 5'9

15. Grace Ross says:

I've been eating:
    🥒🍉🍎🍐🍇🍓🍊🍋🍈🥑🥕🍍🍠🍆🍅🍑🌶🍒🍌🍏Cucumber watermelon red apples pears grapes etc and doing this and I lost brrrrrrrrrrrrr 35 stone omg this actually worked thanks bright side now I'm my dream shape and I will never eat junk food again and I'll keep eating healthy and doing this workout thanks again 😆😊😌😱🤣😂😇😅

16. Imma do this for 1 week

Edit: imma do this longer than 1 week sikeee

17. I've been doing this for 3 weeks and haven't lost a single pound 😣

18. Zoe LaRosa says:

I did this one time and lost 3 pounds!!!!!

19. I’m eleven doing this everyday for about 3-6 hours 😂😂

20. SS // says:

Is it okay to do this if you are overweight, what if it builds muscles on my already heavy body? Is it possible?

21. selena f says:

i’m 12 and 105:( after i did a week of this i dropped down to 98

22. Hi guys..am back..with daily morning walk and with diet i lost 5 k ie 2.5 lb in one week…with that am going to continue this exc. Tooooo…supporters hit like for me
    😘😘😘

23. Hello I used o make one hour I just start with you it really works I going to check my height after I will let you know thank you

24. Reaction expose ours enhance death doorway shelf.

25. la10sooony says:

Just started now. Jan 29 2018. 95 kilos. See you in one month.

26. shuggababi says:

Glad I can modify some of the workouts. Now how do I modify the mountain climbers? Or can’t I?

27. Okay I almost puked at all of them

28. abinaya it says:

Am not able to take push ups..I tried many times..please suggest me..

29. HOLO ITS ME says:

Doing this for 2 weeks!
    Day 1. It wasn’t too bad apart from the pushups! It burnt and I was sore. But I will keep doing! I also added 50 crunches for abs 😂❤️
    Day 2.
    The first 2 burnnn. Didn’t have any pain in the morning, though. Decided to increase the crunches to 100 a day, to get results faster (hopefully!) will report back tomorow.

30. md yousuf says:

It is for men also

31. I am trying it because a lot of comments stayed it works

32. Aqsa huma says:

I started this from 24th January 2018 .. Now I will check the result after 1 month

33. いま says:

ダイエットとリスニングの両方ができてまじサイコー

34. This saved me! I have to attend a wedding, and I wanted to diet. So luckily I found this and lose pounds! Thank you so much!

35. eyeluv2dance says:

This is my warm-up before my conditioning.

36. someone like me who was really overweight,going to the gym alone and doing all that running and cardio on the treadmill can only do so much.You need some help. I use a supplement which increases the metabolism while your at rest https://hiroshiskinwhiteningandhairloss.com/products/weight-loss/capsinesis-capsicum-annuum-weight-loss-supplement-100-capsules this is why i love japanese products they are known for their high quality.I got this from some online japanese company. This capsinesis increases your metabolism while your sitting down or sleeping,meaning you dont have to sweat it out at the gym any longer. Lucky 7 for me this is the 7th weight loss supplement i purchased after the first 6 did nothing,i flat out love this.I got FED UP with people smirking calling me porkys etc